Calming and Soothing
A soothing herbal blend to help settle your dog through fearful or stressful experiences.
This supplement takes up to 21 days to get into your dogs system, so its important to start the treatment early for best effect
- Camomile is valuable in helping support the nervous system. Commonly known as the most popular herbal tea for a "relaxing sleep", Camomile is often used as a 'calming and digestive aid'. It can also help maintain healthy
- Lemon Balm is known for its 'calming' action. It was thought historically that Lemon Balm revived melancholy or in our modern terms "stress".
- Vervain to help support the nervous system but is also a 'calmer' and can help give the dog a general 'boost'.
- Lime Flowers to help support the immune and nervous systems.
- Skullcap can be beneficial for dogs showing signs of excitability and general restlessness.